Metadata in the Real World:
The Payback on Your Investment
Thursday, 4 June 2015
09:30 – 17:00
Morning Session (9:30 – 12:30)
The morning session will discuss the business value of applying metadata to photos.
- Efficient application of metadata
- New value by new IPTC Photo Metadata properties
presented by Michael Steidl, IPTC, and Sarah Saunders, CEPIC
- Automated tagging
- How to apply rights metadata properly
- The value of using identifiers
Lunch Break (12:30 – 14:00)
Afternoon Sessions (14:00 – ~ 17:00)
- Video metadata update from last year’s Conference
- JPEG2000 – new format, new opportunities
The Metadata Conference will be held in conjunction with the CEPIC Congress 2015.
All interested parties are welcome to participate:
free-lance photographers, small and large picture agencies and libraries, and trade associations from the photo business.
Attending the conference requires registration:
- All participants of the CEPIC Congress should tick this optional programme item in their registration for the Congress.
- All persons not participating the Congress: please use the regististration form, conference fee = 100 EUR + VAT (120 EUR)
This page provides an archive of presentations at all IPTC Photo Metadata Conferences since 2007.