Video Day 2016
Held at the dpa Headquarters in Berlin (Germany) on 25 October.
On that day IPTC released the new Video Metadata Hub Recommendation (VMHub), a comprehensive solution for video metadata management that allows exchange of metadata over multiple existing standards.
Speakers from video makers, publishers, system vendors and standards organisations talked about how video workflows can be improved using the Video Metadata Hub. They discussed how storing and exchanging metadata in a standard and consistent way can be done while supporting different technical video file formats.
If available you can download the shown slides as PDF or you can watch the video recording (Full playlist on YouTube)
- Opening of the Video Day, Andreas Gebhard – 3 min
- First presentation of the brand new IPTC Video Metadata Hub Recommendation 1.0 – 32 min
- Presentations and discussions by
- Video Makers, Suppliers, Publishers
- Video System Vendors
- Video Guidelines/Standards Makers