Chasing the SmartPhoto
The image business in a changing environment
New technologies, use of new devices and Artificial Intelligence will be game changers in the next few years. Are the photos we produce up to the challenge, and what developments will be needed to ensure the photo business stays vibrant and plugged in?
Thursday, 31 May 2018
The conference will discuss trends in the industry and address the following topics:
- Adapting image display and licensing to fit smaller, smarter devices
- Displaying and preserving rights metadata on the Web
- Tracking unlicensed use of photos
- Search and discovery in the 21st century: virtual assistants, algorithmic recommendations and Artificial Intelligence
- SmartPhotos and smart search engines: the latest from search engine vendors and latest needs from photo businesses
Morning Session: 9:30 – 12:30
Afternoon Session: 16:30 – 18:30
Booking / Registration
Participants of the CEPIC Congress should tick the Metadata Conference event in the registration form.
If your are not a participant of the Congress you can book for the Metadata Conference only – follow this registration link.
The participation fee is 100 EUR + VAT.
The IPTC Photo Metadata Conference is held since 11 years – find out what was presented and discussed at previous meetings.