How to Join
Become a Member
Please Contact Us providing the following information:
- Level of Membership of interest:
- Voting Member: for companies with full voting rights; 4740 EUR annual membership fee
- Associate Member: for companies with limited voting rights; 1580 EUR annual membership fee
- Individual Member: for individuals only, not for companies; limited participation and voting rights; 200 EUR annual membership fee
- Company name
- Your name and job title
- Business postal address
- Website address of your company
IPTC will send you an application form and company documents for you to complete and sign. Upon return to IPTC, the Board of Directors must endorse the application. A decision is made usually within one week. IPTC would contact you, and welcome your company as a new member and you as its delegate.
- is an organisation concerned with news providers and their customers’ news exchange problems.
- fosters exposure to business ideas used around the world to distribute news.
- encourages personal relationships among peers from around the world.
- provides a world news lobby voice for standardisation of telecommunications services.
- allows members to request research and development in areas of specific interest to their business activities.
The IPTC holds major meetings/events at least three times a year. At these meetings, the IPTC Standards Committee and Working Parties develop their ideas that are subsequently endorsed by members at the Annual General Meeting. Working Parties and Groups hold conference calls throughout the year to focus on specific topic areas and standards.
For more information: