Support of IPTC Photo Metadata by Software
Find below how photo software vendors claim to support IPTC Photo Metadata. The data have been provided by the vendor of the software and have not been tested by IPTC.
List of software in alphabetical order
Legend for all rows inside a product’s table:
- Software type: shows if the software is made of use on desktops/laptops or smartphones/tables or if it is a Server-Client system
- Only if the software can be used with an operating system out of Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, iOS and Android the supported operating system versions are shown.
- IPTC Core fields in IIM: shows if this software supports IPTC Core fields using the technical IIM format for embedding metadata and if all fields or only a subset of fields of IPTC Core are supported.
- IPTC Core fields in XMP: shows if this software supports IPTC Core fields using the technical XMP format for embedding metadata and if all fields or only a subset of fields of IPTC Core are supported.
- Synchronizes Core fields: IPTC Core fields may be embedded in parallel using the IIM and the XMP formats. This row indicates how values are synchronized between IIM and XMP: in both directions (⇄) , from IIM to XMP only (⇒) or from XMP to IIM only (⇐), or not at all.
- IPTC Extension fields in XMP: show if all, only a subset or none of the fields defined by IPTC for the Extension schema are supported.
- Product web page: link of a page shared by the vendor at the time of submitting these data to IPTC.
- “… Vendor …” fields: comments shared by the vendor
- Data provided by vendor on: date when the data have been shared. IPTC has included them into this database without any technical test.